Show-Me Newsletter: 2011, Number 2
In this issue:
- A reminder call for the repeal of the earnings tax in Saint Louis and Kansas City.
- Executive Director Brenda Talent summarizes the trajectory of proposed Aerotropolis tax credit legislation.
- A summary of the Show-Me Institute’s recent policy study on the Saint Louis land bank, the LRA.
- A warm introduction for the Show-Me Institute’s new director of development, Elizabeth Lanier-Shipp.
- An invitation to attend the free-market book clubs sponsored by the Show-Me Institute, held in Saint Louis and Columbia.
- A look at the Show-Me Institute’s 2011 summer interns: who they are and where they’re headed.
- Recent and upcoming events hosted or sponsored by the Show-Me Institute.
- A profile of the Show-Me Institute’s new communications director, Rick Edlund.
- An article opposing the use of red light cameras.