Listen to these minute-long audios from the Show-Me Institute about free-market ideas:
- Accounting: Missouri is behind in funding its public pensions because of flawed accounting assumptions.
- Alphabet Soup: Lawmakers offer favored corporations tax subsidies like TIFs, EEZs, TDDs, and many others. Let’s end corporate welfare.
- School Choice: We have liberty in America, but our kids are assigned to a public school based on where they live. Let’s change that and give school choice a try.
- Tax Credits: Elected officials gamble your money on their favored corporations. Let’s end corporate welfare.
- Privatization: Privatization—public services provided by private companies—can deliver needed services at lower costs to taxpayers.