Show-Me Newsletter: 2012, Number 3
In this issue:
- A look at the Show-Me Institute’s new policy questionnaire, “Principles or Politics?”
- A message from Executive Director Brenda Talent
- We profile the three latest additions to the Show-Me Institute staff.
- Fellow Andrew Wilson reports on how the latest tax changes in Kansas will impact Missouri jobs.
- Why Charles Willey, M.D., tireless advocate for free-market healthcare reforms, supports the Show-Me Institute.
- A review of Road to Freedom: How to Win the Fight for Free Enterprise, the latest book by Arthur Brooks, who recently spoke in Saint Louis at a Show-Me Institute co-sponsored event.
- Education Policy Analyst James Shuls reports on how Missouri’s schools are “stuck in the middle” in terms of academic achievement.
- An overview of some of our scholars recent appearances on broadcast media.
- An article on the recent effects that TIF and eminent domain have had on the Saint Louis County neighborhood of Hadley Township