Show-Me Newsletter: 2011, Number 1
In this issue:
- Garry Kasparov speaks at the John Cook School of Business, co-sponsored by the Show-Me Institute.
- Chairman Crosby Kemper examines the free-market movement in light of recent developments.
- A look at the recent state-wide victory to potentially eliminate earnings taxes in Kansas City and Saint Louis.
- An article covering our recent open house in our Central West End office with keynote speaker Art Laffer.
- Rebecca Bruchhauser details some New Year’s Resolutions for legislators who wish to grow the Missouri economy.
- An overview of the recent flurry of Show-Me Institute publications.
- Details on ways in which the Show-Me Institute’s message is being heard throughout Missouri.