In this issue:
- Education expert Dr. Jay Greene speaks in Kansas City.
- A message from Rex Sinquefield about a recent essay he cowrote with Jack Naudi about the structural differences between income taxes and sales taxes.
- An article about the Show-Me Institute's efforts to educate Missourians about the distortionary effects of income taxes.
- A look at how the institute's scholars continually fight the battle for freedom.
- A piece about the Show-Me Institute's book club, and its weekend spreading free-market ideas at a science fiction convention.
- A summary of recent media coverage and interviews.
- An article about the institute's recent Missouri blogosphere conference.
- An article about how Show-Me Institute scholars testify before legislators in Jefferson City.