In this issue:
- A look at how the research of Show-Me Institute scholars has influenced Missouri legislation.
- A message from Ethelmae Humphreys, of the board of directors, about the value of liberty.
- An article about a school choice poll conducted by the Show-Me Institute, which found widespread support across all demographics for the ability to choose educational alternatives.
- A profile about Show-Me Institute research fellow Beverly Gossage, whose presentation to the Missouri Legislature on free-market health insurance reform influenced HB 818, which became law this summer.
- Show-Me Institute policy analyst David Stokes praises MoDOT for its willingness to consider innovative new approaches to solving transportation problems including public-private partnerships, the design-build model, and truck-only lanes.