The Show-Me Institute is pleased to offer internship opportunities for Summer 2015.
- Application deadline is May 1.
- Internships are open to current undergraduate and graduate students, as well as recent graduates.
- Summer internships will last approximately three months. The exact starting and ending dates are flexible, but each intern is expected to work at least 10 weeks. No internship shall start prior to June 2.
- Summer interns will work a full-time schedule, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., with one hour for lunch.
- Interns will be involved in virtually all aspects of the Institute’s operations. Interns will work closely with senior staff on a wide variety of projects. They can expect greater responsibility and personal attention than they would receive at larger organizations.
- Interns will assist staff members with a variety of tasks. These may include researching public policy topics, organizing events, and writing and editing op-eds, newsletters, studies, and other documents. Some administrative and clerical tasks will also be required.
- A Show-Me Institute internship is an excellent opportunity to improve your research and writing skills. Each intern will produce regular blog posts and an op-ed on a public policy topic of interest to him or her. Each intern will receive feedback and assistance from Institute staff members throughout the process.
- All internships are at the Show-Me Institute’s offices in Saint Louis, Mo.
- Interns will be paid on an hourly basis.
Download 2015 Summer Internship Application